Absolute is Effective, Committed & Driven.
At Absolute we take the stress out of owning a Rental Investment. Specializing in properties best described as family and executive homes.
Residential Property Management is our sole focus. At Absolute are consistently achieving excellence in Property Management. We are proud to be locally owned & operated & we are an in-depended standalone property management office.
Our experienced, skilled team coupled with effective systems set us apart from traditional real estate agencies. We offer a results driven solution for the management of your investment with the highest standard of professionalism.
At Absolute our talented team currently assist Property Investors with their investment properties located in Palmerston North New Zealand. We will advise you on all aspects of property management for your Residential Investment Property.
The Proof is in the detail
The most critical element of property management is attention to detail, particularly in relation to property condition reports, inspections and Tenant selection.
The future of your Investment depends on how thorough your Property Manager is when handling these key areas.
If something goes wrong, these documents could be worth thousands of dollars. Ensuring paperwork is meticulously kept in order and your property is managed in line with requirements of the Residential Tenancies Act ensures your risk is reduced.
Speed and Efficiency
The smallest problem left unattended can become bigger than you thought possible. It is with this in mind that we act quickly in all elements of management of your portfolio.
Safe as Houses
With the deregulation of the property management industry, it pays to ask your Property Manager about how your money will be secured while it is in their care. We understand how important financial peace of mind is and voluntarily have our account regularly audited.
We have developed tight controls and processes to ensure your money is secure, safe and accounted for. All staff working at Absolute Rentals on a day to day basis have a full understanding of the financial management of the trust account ensuring a high level of control is attained.
We are committed to upholding the ethical standards of our industry.
Rome was not built in a day
Property is a long term plan. Our team understands that small changes made now can add up to significantly improved returns and results in the long term. So when we speak with you about your portfolio, we will discuss the now, the near future and the long term picture.
As part of this we are able to assist with budgets, forecasts and development plans to ensure that you are maximizing the potential value of your portfolio. Property is often the largest investment many of us will make in our life, so it is worth the time to ensure you have the right team of industry professionals supporting you in reaching your goal.
A dedicated property manager is a key part of this team.
Minimizing Vacant Property
We understand that vacant property can be a costly issue with your residential investment portfolio, so we work hard to reduce the downtime between Tenancies, by keeping your property well maintained to attract and keep good Tenants.
Working with Trades
We have access to a dedicated database of specialist tradespeople for all your portfolio maintenance requirements. Pre-arranged rates and our priority service agreement means your portfolio is well cared for and your valuable assets protected. However if you have your own preferred Tradespeople we are happy to work with them.
We deliver by doing things the correct way
We have highly detailed policies and procedures that are followed to ensure a high level of consistent service. We are dedicated to a prompt, personalized, and professional service. Our core values of trust, integrity, and honesty are practiced daily. Our service extends beyond our office as we are constantly working in the field networking to assist our Owners prospects.
We use the following tools when assessing the market rental value of your property
- Market conditions.
- Comparable property rents.
- Vacancy factors.
- General condition of the property.
- Tenant quality and the length of tenancy.
Areas of priority throughout the Management process
Our professional and positive approach, teamed with our solid industry experience, will actively sell your property to prospective suitable tenants.
- Renting – To ensure the prompt letting of your property to a tenant that has been thoroughly screened and qualifies for your property.
- In-going Inspections – To accurately record the condition of your property at the commencement of tenancy to avoid confusion or disputes at the end of tenancy.
- Routine Inspections – To ensure the condition of your property is being maintained by your tenant.
- Vacating/Bond Inspection – To protect the quality of your property by ensuring the property is returned in the same condition as at tenancy commencement, fair wear and tear accepted.
- Accounts – To monitor (daily) the in-goings and outgoings of your property account to ensure this record is maintained as it should be for an investment property.
- Arrears – To monitor any rental arrears to ensure tenants are paying rent under their obligations of their Residential Tenancies Agreement.
- Maintenance and Repairs – To coordinate and manage maintenance/repairs and ensure any works carried out at your property are performed by fully qualified and competent trades people that also carry the appropriate insurances.
- Tenancy Tribunal – To ensure you are effectively and legally represented. We will always endeavor to negotiate an agreement between parties in the event of a dispute offering you the best possible representation.